Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who's Bought Runefest Tickets?

Is anyone here attending Runefest 2011? Runescape and runescape classic are fun, in part because of the interaction that people have in these games with eachother. Community plays a big role role across runescape.

Despite that Jagex does not always listen to player demands, I believe that attending this social event that puts us players face to face is really cool. Here is a preview of last year's (2010) Runefest event.


After all, we do not live in a virtual world (despite that some of us spend the bulk of their time there).

So is anyone planning to go to the Runefest event in 2011? Who's bought tickets already? Have you went to the first one? What do you plan on doing this year. I can only dream of crossing oceans this year, but perhaps in 2013 though, you never know! Cheers runescapers ;)

If you liked this post, you may want to Subscribe to Weekly Updates!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to go as I live in London but they are all younger than me and as I'm the only one in my family that plays consistantly I'd have no-one to go with either.

Alexander said...

Cool that you live nearby. I think that there's lots of people in the same situation as you, that don't have anyone to come out with. But if you go on forums usually you'll find people who gather together before going to this event. Silenc0re - the youtube video maker - even made a video i think asking people to join him.

Post a Comment