Thursday, September 15, 2011

Last Opportunity to Join Rs Classic/RSC

Hey guys, I hope that you took notice of the announcement on the homepage. Well I'll say it anyways for those living under a rock; Between now and the 30th of september will be your LAST opportunity to log into Runescape Classic. Anyone who is or becomes a paying p2p member can start a new account in runescape classic between that lapse of time.

I hope you all join RSC in great numbers as It's a fun game with nice graphics, I find them much nicer to look at then runescape hd for instance believe me.

One thing I like about classic is that it seems much more relaxing to play than rs hd. No complicated graphics, no randoms (as I know of) , no lag, etc.

Who else hear likes Runescape Classic?

If you liked this post, you may want to Subscribe to Weekly Updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment