Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last login; 164 days ago! I'm back!

4-5 hours after writing the title : midnight :

Wow I'm already hooked to this game. I've quit runescape because it was taking up too much of my time, and now barely a few hours later, I find myself in the same situation. I think I should probably find a timer or a gadget of some sort that can close the runescape window after a pre-set ammount of time.

Moving on though, so now I'm back here on this site for god knows how long before i quit again.

You may notice that the google adverts have been removed.  This is because of several reasons
1. - The user experience seemed not as it is without the ads,  2 - Sometimes I noticed some ads from gold selling companies... it cheapens the game. Monitoring and removing these would be an unecessary time waster. And since these ads didn't make me rich you can guess, then why bother?

With my comeback, I plan on writing more specialized guides like this f2p range pure guide. I've thought about it and I think that the easiest way to make some progress and attract more people on this .com would be to write unique helpful articles/tutorials/guides about topics that have not been discussed prior, or at least not in great depth. In other words, come with unique stuff not found anywhere else... stay tuned!

Update: Also I just enlarged the font size a bit. Looking for some feedback on the size of font and how it fits

If you liked this post, you may want to Subscribe to Weekly Updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment