Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some new Guides comming up!

A few months ago, back in 2009, I had started to write down on paper a small bunch of guides on pures and their training, as well as other Wilderness / PvP tips and guides. But these were lost partially in my room.

Well I recently cleaned up my room and have found those guides back as well as some motivation (thanks to someone in rs pushing me to publish them) to rewrite them from paper to word processor.

When I jumped into the world of making pures 5-6 years ago (roughly weeks after I discovered rs), I did have some tips here and there from inexperienced people - but not solid advice to do it successfully. After all, creating and training a new account is a huge investment in time. I learned it the hard way. With more than 4-5 different accounts (and counting), as well as several years of training, seeing and pking, I will shortly be starting a series of posts sharing my personal thoughts on pvp/wilderness tactics, most efficient pure types and setups, pking spots and more. Coming to a blog near you... Stay tuned!

If you liked this post, you may want to Subscribe to Weekly Updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment