Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Skillers in Runescape

Normal people, I have a question for you - what is the point of skillers in runescape? When I'm saying a skiller, I am speaking of someone getting his stats up just for the sake of getting his stats up. Some people get their stats up by result of collecting items to resell, others get their stats up to be stronger or more effective when fighting on pvp worlds, others get stats up as a requirement for an important quest. But training your stats just for the sake of it... wow -_-.

First of all, I have written this post to show some young or not so young players the dark side of having a skiller, or just skilling in general. If I can convince one person to stop dam skilling then this article will have acomplished it's goal.

Not that I want to bash anyone, but the sad truth is that nobody really cares about other's accomplishments. People are selfish in Runescape, it's a fact.

If you're a wanna be Zezima I suggest you quit. Because being addicted to runescape is not worth it. How can one get level 99 of something legitimately? You put a lot of work into a game when it's not really a game anymore, on top of that you go to school or you go to work and have very little time with relatives or friends as when you reach that level - what's the difference? What difference does it make? Life's too short for that my friends. I doubt that most of the people you see high on the highscores have worked those stats all by themselves. Other people even buy accounts...the other day I saw a lvl 90 range pure in a pvp world and after talking with him a little quickly realised he was a real beginner and just started out with serious pking.

If you are a skiller I challenge you to cut down your time in runescape by 20 - 50% and instead take out that time and look out for a new passion or hobby. If you can't get off Runescape or stop being addicted, then I suggest you do it the hard way like I did - Selling all your items and then drop the cash on the floor and watch it dissapear or give it to a noob or whatever. This should be enough to discourage you to login into Runescape, and it is a pretty nice, relaxing feeling to be honest. Any skillers here? What is the reason you do skilling and what are your thoughts on what I just said?

If you liked this post, you may want to Subscribe to Weekly Updates!

1 comments:

Evan said...

Thank you for your comment and support on my blog :D

I am not getting my Defense up to just be another "pker". I am simply getting it up for the enjoyment of me being proud of a high skill and my passion for Defense. I will get other stats up, eventually.

I am not going to make a new character to do this. I am too proud of this account. ^_^

Post a Comment