Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some Runescape Classic Calculators I found

Hey guys, short post today to tell you that I have found some pretty neat runescape classic calculators! Enjoy the great find!


Combat and Max hit Calculator - These are combat level planners/calculator as well as a melee max hit calculator (for runescape classic of course). I've been testing them a little and have found them to be pretty accurate. Use the combat calculator in order to plan your staker's ideal level and whatnot.


Skill Planners and other Calculators - This is for all you skillers out there... some boring skill calculators for the likes of fishing, woodcutting, magic also, etc...


Well hope that you make good use of them. If you are aware of any other runescape classic calculators of any sort, drop me a note in comments and I will add them on this page, cheers!

If you liked this post, you may want to Subscribe to Weekly Updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment