Sunday, October 2, 2011

September 2011 Post Roundup

From now on, at the beginning of every month I will do a recap of everything posted on the previous month. This will give a chance to those people who might have missed something interesting to go back and read it.

I always recommend leaving a comment on any post you find usefull. Comments are great if you have a question about something not mentionned in the post , or want to add something to the subject. Comments are good to any blog as well, it lets the writers know that you appreciate reading it and keeps them going.

With that said, let’s take a look at last month’s posts;
Keep in mind that I am still looking for guest posters that have an original personal story, or guide to share. Guides can be personalised and not sound informal like on wikia. Just let me know via the contact form on the contact page (If I don't reply within a day or two, please leave me a comment then). Cheers everyone!!

If you liked this post, you may want to Subscribe to Weekly Updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment